Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Made Wednesday {Best of 2012}

Lots and lots of creativity was going on over here in 2012! Some big names even took notice including Hobby Lobby and 3M. Thank you, thank you, dear reader, for being here each week to share in my crafts and recipes. I'll admit, some were duds, but 52 projects is a lot to expect from one gal in a year! Here's the ones in 2012 that got the most clicks and pins.

Top 5 Most Viewed Projects of 2012
 
5. A Harry Potter Birthday Party



4. Restaurant-Style Chicken Fingers



3. Melted Crayon Art


2. Milemarker 40



1.  My Hometown String Art


Can't wait to craft, cook, create, and share with you in 2013! 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm surprised the HP party isn't number one! I'm pretty sure that's how I found you. :)

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Big fan of the Harry Potter party!

Unknown said...

Love the crayon art. Just found you through the Inspiration Gallery Party and am now following you.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design