Monday, January 21, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

Is there such a thing as too much gratitude? Only if you believe it's possible to have too many blessings in your life. Gosh, I hope that's not the case. You are worthy and don't you ever forget it! My own eyes get blurry at times while I squint to see the good that is in my life. But, simple declarations clear up the view quite nicely. When I'm having one of those days, I go for the simple.

386. I am grateful for all my working senses; sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, and common.
387. I am grateful for the feet I stand upon and the heart that guides my steps.
388. I am hopeful for the promised blast of winter this week (as I know an entire 5th grade class that would be most grateful).
389. I am grateful for a full refrigerator.
390.I am grateful for a cozy, warm abode.

When I began my Gratitude Journal, I started small, click here. I hope you choose to join in on the journey.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Ditto! on it all; i too love blasts of winter (even just the cold...for snow does not come to savannah); for a full refrigerator; and although i've lost much of my sense of taste and smell i am thankful for what i still have

deborah said...

I often think about what a blessing a full refrigerator is. Especially if I'm getting grumpy because it is messy or needs organizing. Then my perspective changes from burden to thankfulness.

I'm not that fond of cold weather and I have been thankful for the warmer weather we had the end of last week!

Carole said...

Hi there, thanks for your comment on Carole's Chatter. Re your follow - it isn't showing up in your profile. How are you following?

Have a great week.

I am LOVD said...

Hi, Carole, GFC is the way I'm following you! Take care!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design