Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Thanks for the great feast, Mom and Dad!
Thank you for taking time out of your Cyber Monday shopping to join me today. I'm thrilled you are here! The official start to the holiday season is well underway and hearts are more easily filled with love this time of year. We give thanks on Thanksgiving and we believe on Christmas. What if these traits weren't just seasonal, belonging to just one day or time of the year, but rather rooted in our daily living? Even Gratitude Journal Monday isn't just for Monday's, it's for the everyday. Open your heart and live the magical holiday season all year-round.

351. I am grateful for the feast-of-a-meal my parents prepared for Thanksgiving - they work so hard and do such a marvelous, scrumptious job.
352. I am thankful for the 6-day weekend we spent together as a family, just hanging out and enjoying the warmth of the fireplace.
353. I am thankful our wood for the fireplace is finally dry enough to burn on its own instead of tending to it constantly to keep it a-flame.
354. I am super thankful for Super Hubby's and Kiddo's assistance in putting up all the Christmas decorations this year (looks great, guys).
355. Although I'm not looking forward to writing all those Christmas cards, I am thankful I have wonderful people in my life to send the cards to.

Wondering how and why to start your own Gratitude Journal? Click here to discover my own beginnings.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design