Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guest Post at The Taylor House

Beautiful LOVD readers, I want to introduce you to a bloggy pal that exudes warmth and charm, Chrissy Taylor. She has the sweetest little blog, The Taylor House, and she asked lil' ol' me to guest post today. Sooo, if you're looking for my words, head on over to The Taylor House and that's where you'll find today's post. Just click here to be connected. 
 While there, look around and get to know Chrissy. She's a sweetheart of a gal and very talented with knitting needles, as I experienced in this post!

Oh, and if I can have your vote, I'd sooo appreciate it! Just click the picture below and that's it. You don't have to do anything else but click. Thank you!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
LOVD tidings!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Hello, I'm stopping by to let you know that I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award:) Stop by my blog to pick it up:)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design