Monday, January 9, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

Ahhh! Another Monday gifted to us - imagine the possibilities today holds. To jazz things up a bit I've decided to make my declarations of gratitude today with a twist. Want to play? I'll be declaring my gratitude with words that start with the first letter of my name, "L". Go ahead and try it with the first letter of your first or last name. This will be fun! And, if you're not quite sure what a Gratitude Journal is all about, click here to find out more.


131. I am grateful for this day to Love.
132. I am grateful for this day to Live.
133. I am grateful for this day to Learn.
134. I am grateful for this day to Laugh.
135. I am grateful for this day to Listen.

Thanks for being here. I hope you give this a try today. Happy Monday!



No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design