Monday, August 15, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

It's time for Gratitude Journal Monday; a weekly declaration of thanksgiving that helps generate a positive attitude that attracts good into your life. To read more about LOVD's gratitude journal, click here. The benefits of a gratitude journal are more than you will ever realize. I hope you do yourself a favor and start counting your own blessings today by commenting what you are grateful for, right here, every Monday.

 "Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."
- G.B. Stern  

When it comes to gratitude nothing is off limits so thank away!


26. I am grateful for my husband and our strong marriage.
27. I am grateful for the gentle way He guides us along our paths.
28. I am grateful for a close family friend that is more like "family" than some of my own family.
29. I am thankful for my grandmother. Her life's journey is one of hardship but her strong will is an example of grace and continuously welcoming new beginnings.
30. I am ever so grateful and endlessly thankful to you, dear readers of this blog. You willingly give me your time and attention and I hope, in turn, I give you something back in the form of inspiration, creativity, or just a good laugh.


Is there anyone you are truly grateful to have in your life? Have you told them?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design