Monday, July 18, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday

Whew! Another Monday already? It's time for Gratitude Journal Monday. If you're not familiar with the concept, please click here to find out more. I hope you join in on the fun. Trust me, your life will truly change if you stick with it. Basically, each Monday I make a commitment to sit down and record 5 entries proclaiming what I'm grateful for. It helps take the blahs out of Monday and helps set the tone for the whole week. Join me by recording your own entries in "Comments" each week.

Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

6. I am grateful my family does not know hunger.
7. I am thankful to God for giving me the right words to offer to friends in need.
8. I appreciate my home's kitchen facing east because I walk in to a happy room flooded with sunshine and brightness every morning - all that light jump starts the day better than coffee!
9. I am grateful for the gentle reminder that my petitions should never outweigh my praise and thanksgiving.
10. I am grateful for the teenage boy that works on baseball fundamentals with my son. This teenage boy is never late, is dependable, polite, pleasant, and patient. Talk about breaking the teenage stereotype. What a great example to my son - thank you!


Go ahead and start your Gratitude Journal. "Comment" your list to start inspiring others to share their own thanksgivings.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design