Friday, July 15, 2011

Goodbye Week. Hello Weekend. Lessons Learned: Take 3.

Goodbye LEGO Camp until next year.
Goodbye Harry Potter; an end of an era.
Goodbye lunches with bunches of friends.
Goodbye friendly advice from two bloggers I admire.
Goodbye photo shoot at Dazzle - thank you!
LOVD jewelry can be found at Dazzle in downtown Chagrin Falls.

Hello parents' wedding anniversary.
Hello sweet baby's baptism.
Hello finishing up promised projects.
Hello swimming and funning at the pool.
Hello new opportunities.

This week I learned about my own strong convictions supporting freedom of speech in America. A recent post spurred on some strong comments from an anonymous reader who offered their "constructive criticism".  As the author of this blog I have the capability to delete any and all comments this blog receives. I made the decision to keep those comments visible because my belief in freedom of speech is stronger than my own ego. Let freedom ring!


What are you saying goodbye and hello to this week?

No comments:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design